Western Illinois University Human Resources
Human Resources now has an Automated 大发11选5Phone Attendant
The Office of Human Resources can be reached at (309) 298-1971. As soon as you hear the greeting, dial the following extension number OR press “#” for the company directory, then enter the first three letters of the staff member’s last name.
For calls regarding:
- Examination, press 1.
- Employment including requests to fill and lump sums, press 2.
- Benefits and Workers’ Compensation, press 3.
- Application Evaluations and WIUP Training, press 4.
- Classification and Compensation, press 5.
- For all other inquiries, press 6.
State University Retirement System (SURS) Counselors are coming to the Macomb Campus
Wednesday, April 1st and Thursday, April 2nd
Counselors will be conducting half-hour appointments to discuss retirement annuity estimates with employees.
The Office of Human Resources serves to support and develop strategic initiatives that distinguish human capital as our greatest asset. By fostering collaboration in the development of programs, we promote, contribute and strengthen organizational effectiveness.